FTQ - Financial Services LTD
Established in 2011, FTQ specializes in a wide range of Family Office services, tailor-made to individual customer requirements. FTQ offers high net worth customers the most discreet and personal attention.
The three Principals decided to establish FTQ after realising that their complementary business backgrounds and vast market experience, constituted a suitable and most attractive platform for a comprehensive and unique multi-faceted financial company.
FTQ also specialises in advising major Israeli companies with complex financial transactions, particularly those connected to the derivatives market and assists them in issuing both domestic and foreign debt.
FTQ - Financial Services Ltd
4 Berkovitz St., 5th Floor
Tel Aviv 64238
Moti immigrated to Israel from Argentina in 1976.
After studying Industrial Engineering and Management at the Technion in Haifa, he joined the foreign exchange dealing room at Bank Leumi in 1981 and following a series of promotions and completion of a five year stint in the IDF, became its Manager and Chief Dealer. Following this, Moti worked for a short time in Leumi's corporate division and in its finance division.
In 1997, he joined PIA, then the largest Israeli mutual fund company, owned at the time by Leumi and served as its deputy CEO for three years. In 2000, Moti left Leumi for a senior position in Bank Hapoalim where he was appointed Head of Trading and Sales in the foreign exchange dealing room. In 2005 he was promoted to the Board of Management of the bank with the title of Global Treasurer. As such he was responsible for the following in the bank.
- The assets and liability management of the Group including the bank's ‘nostro' (own) account in the amount of some billions of dollars.
- Sales and Trading in the FX dealing room in Tel Aviv, the largest dealing room amongst the Israeli Banks.
- The Analytical Department that designed models for the Global Treasury.
- Coordination of the Global Assets and Liabilities of the Group which at the time amounted to tens of billions of dollars.
- Administration of the back and middle offices of the Global Treasury.
- Liquidity management of the whole Hapoalim Group in Israel and abroad.
Moti resigned from Bank Hapoalim in 2010. Since leaving Hapoalim Moti has been involved in community affairs and is an active member of several senior investment committees.
Moti now serves on the Nostro Investment Committee of Migdal Insurance Company.